Free Spirits Pack
Hello, visitor! In order to use all of this forum's features, please register or log-in. **You must be a current Free Spirits Pack member in order to register.**

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Free Spirits Pack
Hello, visitor! In order to use all of this forum's features, please register or log-in. **You must be a current Free Spirits Pack member in order to register.**
Free Spirits Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uncharted 2 "RolePlay"

3 posters

Go down

Uncharted 2 "RolePlay" Empty Uncharted 2 "RolePlay"

Post  Addyote Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:38 am

~ Uncharted 2 RolePlay ~

Before I explain how this RolePlay works, let's get an idea of what the game is about.

The game focuses on the main character of Nathan Drake: a thief and treasure hunter. In the games, he is in search of certain treasures... of course there's the evil villain also after the treasure and stuff, so Drake has to kill people and make alliances with others to defeat those villains and get the treasures before it's too late (it's assumed that the treasures found will give the finder unlimited power or something, therefore it's important to get there before the villain does). In Uncharted 2, Drake had to get to Shambhala and destroy the Chintamani stone because it brings unlimited power to whoever got it (they say that people such as Ghengis Khan only had a fraction of the stone and had much power).

So, this is what's going to happen. We will all RolePlay as if we're on the good 'team' or the 'bad' team. We can choose what we're going to go for/what treasure we're searching for, and who our villain is that we're trying to defeat.

- Current Mission: Find Atlantis / Atlantian Treasures. Atlantis has always been a mystery to everyone: everyone wishes to find it and find out what happened to this 'lost civilization' located under the sea. It is said that treasures worth billions of dollars hide in that civilization, and will bring whoever finds the treasure much power. How far will you go to find the treasure? Will you lie, kill, and betray your friends to get that much power? No one knows where any clues, or the lost civilization itself, lies, so it will require much thinking power and swiftness to find the treasures before anyone else.

Note: You must RolePlay as a PERSON. Not an animal. You do not have any superpowers like flying or anything liek that, although you can jump higher to reach ledges and such, and you have lots of strength (to stealth attack and to climb up ledges and ropes). These are kind of like puzzles: there are no major/obvious ways to proceed normally. You have guns, you can pick up guns and ammunition, and you can throw grenades and blow people up. If you're stuck, use the environment around you (such as signs, bricks that stick out of the wall, etc.). These missions will be dangerous. If you decide to kill off your character, you cannot bring them back... Normally the bad guys outnumber the good guys, but the good guys are smarter and such.

'Good Guys'

Elena (Addyote)
Sully (Ceberus)
Chloe (Darkfur)
Drake (Koa)

'Bad Guys'

Last edited by Addyote on Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Addyote
Addyote
Sketcher
Sketcher

Back to top Go down

Uncharted 2 "RolePlay" Empty Re: Uncharted 2 "RolePlay"

Post  Addyote Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:46 am

~ Uncharted 2 RolePlay Rules ~

• You must RolePlay as a person. It is appreciated that you post the bio of your person, with a reference if possible.
  • You do not have superpowers, however have more strength and can jump higher than might be possible/normal.
  • Stealth attacks are more effective than outbreak warfare with guns, however stealth attacks can only happen if NO ONE else is watching. You can do up to 3 stealth attacks on other guards before you are spotted (at most).
  • You can kill guards and stuff that aren't on your side, as long as they aren't major characters. They are relatively easier to kill, although you must take damage since they're shooting you as well. Both teams can hide behind things and shoot.
  • Use the environment around you.
  • You can't kill major characters off.
  • Only RP as yourself, not the other person. Be realistic and know when you should be killed off (preferably near the end of the mission). Good guys won't always win, same with bad guys. After missions are over you can switch teams or make new characters, but not before.
  • Please put any conversations out of RP in brackets at the top of your post.
  • You can post inside thoughts, and RP in third person, since we're humans and stuff.
  • Please keep swears out of this RP, even though it is a tad inappropriate. Same with mature themes.
  • Your RP post must have at least 3 sentences minimum.

Good luck and have fun! (this RP has been approved) If you're interested in joining, please post your character's name, gender, and what team they're on, along with a bio link if you have one. You can also 'steal' characters from the main thing. I call dibs on Elena, Winter calls dibs on Chloe, Dom calls dibs on Sully, and Koa calls dibs on Drake. You can pick anyone else though.. like Lazaravic or Flynn or something. If not, make your own character! In your bio please include strengths + weaknesses, along with gun of choice. Characters can betray and trade sides too, btw.
Addyote
Addyote
Sketcher
Sketcher

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkfur Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:05 pm

Chloe sat in a small restaurant. Laid back on a chair, her legs crossed. She looked around the room, tapping the drink mat on the table. They should be here by now She thought, sighing. Chloe reached for her glass of water taking a sip then placing it back down. "Hopefully they will be here soon." She muttered to herself. She looked at the paintings and drawings of the wall of raging seas or peaceful afternoons. Shuffling in her chair to make herself more comfortable. Her arms now crossed she continued to wait.
Darkfur
Darkfur
FSP Leader Committee Member

http://winterwolf2.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Addyote Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:26 pm

Elena entered the restaurant and approached the hostess.
"Hello, is there anything I can do for you?" the hostess asked sweetly.
"Yes actually. I'm looking for a table under the name of 'Nathan Drake'?"
The hostess checked her chart. "Oh yes, right over here."
"Thanks."

Elena followed the hostess to her table, where Chloe sat waiting.
"Sorry for the wait." Elena said, flustered, as she sat down at the table across from Chloe. "A bit of a hold-up."
Addyote
Addyote
Sketcher
Sketcher

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkfur Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:30 pm

"S'fine. You were earlier than the boys." She chuckled. Chloe paused, thinking about Elena saying 'hold-up' "So what was this hold-up of yours?" She questioned. She sat more upright, pulling the chair slightly in waiting for a reply.
Darkfur
Darkfur

Back to top Go down

Post  Addyote Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:38 pm

"Well, I was going to wait until everyone was here... but I guess it wouldn't hurt to tell you earlier." Elena looked around the restaurant, making sure no one was listening in or watching. She leaned in and whispered to Chloe.
"Lazaravic.... is alive."

Then she leaned backwards.

"I don't even know how I found it out. No one knows what's happened in Shambhala, but Lazaravic was mentioned in the news today about being sighted somewhere. I don't even know. But it showed a bit of his face. I'm sure it's him.... I thought Drake killed him." She sighed. "This isn't good... not one bit."
Addyote
Addyote
Sketcher
Sketcher

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkfur Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:46 pm

Chloe's expression darkened. "Well thats just great. I wonder how he even survived Shambhala. Everything was collapsing." She muttered. "So you'think he will come after Drake? Or one of us?" She asked. Her mind reeled, trying to get around the fact that Lazaravic was back. Could that mean Flynn was back to? It couldn't be possible, we saw him die with the grenade. She thought, ideas conflicting back and forth. Who knows.

"You don't think... Flynn could be back to?" Chloe asked.
Darkfur
Darkfur

Back to top Go down

Post  Koa Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:11 pm

"Looks like I'm late to the party," Drake said casually as he strode in to momentarily interrupt the ladies' conversation. Elena and... Frazer?! he thought, surprised to see the high-strung woman in front of him. "Any news for me? And oh, by the way- any news on the whereabouts of old man Sullivan? I'm sure he's blowing through whatever money he has...if any."

Koa
Koa
Pack Creator/Founder
Pack Creator/Founder

https://freespiritspack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Addyote Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:16 pm

Elena gave Drake a grim smile.
"He hasn't gotten here yet, but I'm sure he will be soon. Sit on down, I've got a lot to fill you in with.."

She returned her gaze to Chloe and gave her a significant look. "And it isn't good news at all."
Addyote
Addyote
Sketcher
Sketcher

Back to top Go down

Post  Koa Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:57 pm

"Oh, great," Drake answered sarcastically. "What, do we have grown men in costumes as yetis again invading Tibet?" he huffed.

"Look, if there are any more crazy adventures, I'm not sure I want to be a part of them. Though, that's what I said last time so I'll be more than delighted to be swayed your way again and get killed. Who knows, maybe we'll even come across Jeff's dead body."

Koa
Koa
Pack Creator/Founder
Pack Creator/Founder

Back to top Go down

Post  Addyote Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:09 pm

"That isn't your style at all Drake, is it? i mean, normally you're the one who wants to go on all these adventures. Anyway, no. It's not yetis... but it's kind of close. Lazaravic is alive again apparently. And I know exactly what he's after."

She took a map out of her pocket and put it down on the table, opening it.
"He's interested in... this." Elena said, pointing to a certain spot on the map. "I'm sure it looks familiar to you?"
Addyote
Addyote
Sketcher
Sketcher

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkfur Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:53 am

Chloe looked over at the map Elena had. Seeing where she was pointed at. "No way.." She muttered. Sitting back down into her chair taking another drink of water.
She paused for a moment waiting. Looking around the room. "Does Sully even know we are here?"
Darkfur
Darkfur

Back to top Go down

Post  Koa Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:23 pm

Drake's eyes grew wide. "Is that where Atlantis is supposed to be?" he said, kicking some debris in front of him and darted to take a closer look at the map. Ripping it from her hands, he rested his eyes upon it.
"What does he exactly want with Atlantis, anyway?"

Koa
Koa
Pack Creator/Founder
Pack Creator/Founder

Back to top Go down

Post  Addyote Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:58 pm

"That" Elena said, sitting back, "Is what I don't know. I'm sure Atlantis itself, along with everything, all the artifacts, are worth millions. It makes sense, doesn't it? He's always after lost civilizations.. Anyway, I thought you killed him, Drake. Or at least that's what you told us."
Addyote
Addyote
Sketcher
Sketcher

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down