Free Spirits Pack
Hello, visitor! In order to use all of this forum's features, please register or log-in. **You must be a current Free Spirits Pack member in order to register.**

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Free Spirits Pack
Hello, visitor! In order to use all of this forum's features, please register or log-in. **You must be a current Free Spirits Pack member in order to register.**
Free Spirits Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recipe of the Week

2 posters

Go down

Recipe of the Week Empty Recipe of the Week

Post  Atropine Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:47 pm

Recipe of the Month
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
Each month, members of the pack will have the opportunity to submit a seasonal recipe for others to try at home. We will then vote for which recipe we think is best. This recipe could be anything from a sweet dessert, a main course or even a small snack. :D It's a bit of fun for the pack, and a very creativity task too. I hope you enjoy it! c:

Info

• Obviously nobody is expecting you to invent a whole new recipe, however please don't just directly copy one of the internet; try make your idea unique by taking something traditional and adding your own touch. e.g. Halloween-themed cupcakes.

• If you decided to make the recipe of the month, please take a picture to show us all!^^

• There will be a 'theme' for each month, e.g. Halloween, Christmas, Summer, etc.

Submissions

If you wish to submit your idea simply post here explaining what your recipe is; supply pictures you've found online that match your idea if needed. (:

Current Theme

The current theme this month is 'Autumn', so your subject is pretty broad.
Atropine
Atropine
Impressionist

Back to top Go down

Recipe of the Week Empty Re: Recipe of the Week

Post  Spirit Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:57 pm

This looks really fun , i will try my best to summit a recipe sometime this month. Good luck everyone.
Spirit
Spirit
Inspired
Inspired

Back to top Go down