Free Spirits Pack
Hello, visitor! In order to use all of this forum's features, please register or log-in. **You must be a current Free Spirits Pack member in order to register.**

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Free Spirits Pack
Hello, visitor! In order to use all of this forum's features, please register or log-in. **You must be a current Free Spirits Pack member in order to register.**
Free Spirits Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yellowstone Caldera Wolf RP

+2
Darkfur
Silvie
6 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Yellowstone Caldera Wolf RP - Page 3 Empty Re: Yellowstone Caldera Wolf RP

Post  Guest Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:09 pm

The talk of the other wolves passed throught Wyborn's focused mind like the wind as he straightens up and turns Northward once more. Flicking his tail in a silent farwell he swallows any goodbyes and pads slowly but surely away from the trio. The deadened grass crumbles under his heavy paws as he plods away.

Back to top Go down

Post  Silvie Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:39 am

Hearing the crunch of dead grass, Silvie turns to see Wyborn walking away, resulting in an odd lurch of surprise. "Where are you going, Wyborn?" she calls, nose twitching as she wonders where he thinks he is going.

Silvie
FSP Leader Committee Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkfur Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:04 am

"At what point did I [or anyone else] make it sound as if its every wolf for them self?" She said to Wyborn. Then continuing "you'll die out their on your own. Small groups of 3 or 4 is good enough. But I myself feel as if we should draw the line there." After pausing to take another breath she announced loudly. "We accept no more." As if to ward off any newcomers trying to join. A slight snarl erupted from her throat afterwords.
With that done she began following Wyborn regardless. "Strength in few numbers. We are just as weak as loners."
Darkfur
Darkfur

http://winterwolf2.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Silvie Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:51 pm

Silvie, lifting her head and tail high, follows after Darkfur. "I am coming," she announces, sniffling after the other loners, "but I agree. No more than who we already have." With a rather crazy glare over her shoulder, she adds, "Any wolf who dares to join us will suffer the wrath of our exhausted fangs."

And with that, she swings her head triumphantly over her shoulder again and flounces on, almost as if she were affected by the heat and hunger of the day.

Silvie

Back to top Go down

Post  Atropine Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:55 pm

Hunger beckons as Atropine wakes up. Her stomach grows in discontent of being so empty, and her back teeth grind as she scours the bleak landscape. "Time to go," she breathes in a drawn out yawn, extending her forelimbs and progressing to a trot over the potholed ground. Atropine's nose twitches as the breeze flows past her, however only the scents of smoke and other faraway canines met her senses. She glasses the richer grounds, her top lip wrinkles at the remoteness and seeming inaccessibility of the food-rich plains. Despite her hopeless posture, the she-wolf trudges on, not bothering to cover her tracks as she treks towards her quarry.
Atropine
Atropine
Impressionist

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:05 pm

(Just a random reminder that it is late fall and evening is approaching. It's gets foggy and hard to see on the open plains at dusk, and we could assume there is snow on the grounds as well as rock, dead grass and shrivelled bushes in case people were wondering Smile .)

As Wyborn moves away fromt he small group he hears the she-wolves voices, now directed at himself. Subconsciously he slows to a plod as he listens more attentively to thier words.

"...We accept no more."

"...No more than who we already have."

Wyborn halts in surprise. Behind him he detects two sets of pawsteps, coming closer. He swallows, considering. Then he whirls around and trots assertively towards Silvie and Darkfur. Stopping in front of Darkfur he looks her in the eyes, his own narrowed in seriousness. "Do you swear loyalty to the group then?" Wyborn's nose is inches from Darkfur's, his breath fogging slightly in the humid air.

Back to top Go down

Post  Silvie Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:59 pm

[Alrighty then Wyborn, I shall try to remember that ^^]

Silvie's brow is wrinkled as she pads on, but then her amber eyes stretch in sudden surprise as Wyborn turns, as if her deepest thoughts had been shattered.

Leaning into Darkfur to provide moral support, as though she were encouraging the she-wolf to do something specific, Silvie's gaze flickers up to Wyborn, waiting for her own turn to swear, tail dragging across the ground, ears batting around as if to clear the fog around her face.

Silvie

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkfur Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:02 am

Darkfur growls at Wyborn who was inches from her face. She stood up proper stepping slightly backwards to get some room to breath. "I would normally never do such a thing." Darkfur pauses "But under the circumstances I think we should stick together. So yes, to the group." Darkfur replies rather sharply. She notes the beginning of the day changing into night, the foggy surroundings beginning to grasp hold of the landscape. The snow sparkled in the snow, although it looked beautiful it was a serious inconvenience as that the sparkling meant there was ice forming.
Darkfur
Darkfur

http://winterwolf2.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Addyote Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:34 pm

Addy raises her eyebrows towards the lone white female.
"As you said, all for yourself. I see I am not welcomed here, therefore I suppose it's best to be off. I will impose on you no longer." She says loudly, pointedly looking towards the white female. "But don't forget my words, and don't say I didn't warn you."

With that, the female wandered on a path away from the others. Tall, ominous mountains could be seen in the distance, the look hazy because of the scant ash flying through the air. Not turning back, the female continues on her way with a sharp flick of her tail towards the mountains. She doesn't look back as she follows her path towards the tall mounds of dark black dirt, following the cracks in the ground surface beneath her feet and then turning her gaze towards the quickly sinking sun as it slipped from beyond the horizon.
Addyote
Addyote
Sketcher
Sketcher

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:36 pm

"Good." Wyborn replies firmly to Darkfur. He blinks, his upper lip twitching. Then he adds, "You have my trust as well." As his dull gold eyes travel towards Silvie's amber ones they catch the retreating back of the third she-wolf. He openes his mouth as if to say somthing to her, but he closes it. "We didn't need Miss High n' Mighty anyway..." he grumbles low to himself and the two females. Wyborn then gazes towards Silvie. His eyes soften ever so slightly, seeing her lean against Darkfur. "Silvie, are you with us?" his eyes stare hard into hers, waiting somewhat tensely for a reply.

Back to top Go down

Post  Silvie Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:29 pm

Silvie ignores the newer wolf as she flounces away, not in the mood to argue. Then, turning back to Wyborn, she lowers her gaze submissively. "Yes. I am with you," she replies quietly, tail now lifted to curl around her legs.

Silver coat shining in the last dusk light, Silvie lifts her muzzle into the foggy air, making out the last stains the sun left on the sky before it fell away into the world of darkness. Her ears flick inquisitively as she stares at that same place, before shaking herself back to the real world and turning to Darkfur and Wyborn. "I'm ready."

Silvie

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:56 pm

Wyborn's ear flicks in surprise but he maintains composure as he smiles at Silvie's lowered head. He follows her gaze to the horizon.

"I'm ready."

He swishes his tail once. "Yeah? Me too." Wyborn then chances a glance over at the black she-wolf.

Last edited by Wyborn on Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Atropine Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:07 am

Atropine hurries her pace across the ashen ground as the gradient of the sky darkens through the thick mask of fog. She shakes her tense free from the tension which has gathered front he duration of the tough walk. She knew that very soon she would have to find somewhere to sleep, however each patch of ground was taken up by dead shrubbery or sharp, abrasive rocks jutting out from the grey snow. Taking a sharp intake of breath, Atropine drags her legs further, each muscle screaming in disobedience as the trail seems to get steeper and rockier. Her lack of sustenance had evidently resulted in lack of energy to travel. Her eyes glare through the fog, trying to seek out something hopeful.
Atropine
Atropine
Impressionist

Back to top Go down

Post  Addyote Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:48 pm

Walking through the deep fog, Addy sees a hazy figure in the distance. It seemed as if it was dragging itself through the landscape, and, despite herself, the female wolf felt some pity. She knew exactly what that felt like.

The female wolf picked up the pace, wanting to meet this wolf to see if there was any gain in potential partnership or increased survival chances. Not wanting to startle the animal of her same species, she says, "Hello, anyone there? I am not a threat." And waits to see the answer.
Addyote
Addyote
Sketcher
Sketcher

Back to top Go down

Post  Atropine Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:24 am

Atropine hears the figure before she sees it; the welcoming voice lifted her stomach a little, and she suddenly didn't feel so lost or alone. "Me. I'm here," she says, her voice cracking a little as she inhales some ash. She steps forward to try and decipher the figure through the mist - the silhouette of a wolf was visible, and as she stepped closer earthy brown tones of its fur began to break through the fog. "Are you alone?" Atropine inquires, squinting overhead to see if any other figures appear.
Atropine
Atropine
Impressionist

Back to top Go down

Post  Addyote Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:21 am

Addy waits a moment to reply. Her mind reads the words, and her heart sinks. If the person was asking if she was alone, she must be very weak. It was an old measure that everyone takes when they're hurt, weak, or dying. 'Just to be safe.' However, all the same, she replies, despite her best judgement.
"Yes. I am alone. Who are you? Do you need help?"
Addyote
Addyote
Sketcher
Sketcher

Back to top Go down

Post  Atropine Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:07 pm

Atropine felt a little more comfortable around this stranger; she was near certain that they weren't a threat. "I'm Atropine," she says, sitting on her haunches to rest her strained muscles, "I suppose food would be pretty helpful right now... but I doubt there'll be anything to feed off here." Her eyes scan the barren, fruitless landscape, and her brow furrows in discontent.
Atropine
Atropine
Impressionist

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3