Free Spirits Pack
Hello, visitor! In order to use all of this forum's features, please register or log-in. **You must be a current Free Spirits Pack member in order to register.**

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Free Spirits Pack
Hello, visitor! In order to use all of this forum's features, please register or log-in. **You must be a current Free Spirits Pack member in order to register.**
Free Spirits Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uncharted 2

3 posters

Go down

Uncharted 2 Empty Uncharted 2

Post  Addyote Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:59 am

The most epic playstation game ever in existence. You play the main character of Nathan Drake, a thief and treasure hunter. When on a mission to 'steal' an artifact for a friend's client, your friend, Flynn, betrays you. Then some more friends come and get you out of jail. You find out that Flynn is helping this Russian dude named Lazaravic, who is trying to get to the entrance of Shambhala (Shangri La) to get his hands on the Chintamani Stone.

In the game there are Yetis. And they're very creepy looking.

The game has great graphics and a great storyline as well.
Addyote
Addyote
Sketcher
Sketcher

Back to top Go down

Uncharted 2 Empty Re: Uncharted 2

Post  Guest Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:02 am

With Playstation 2 being one of my favourite gaming platforms I am surprised I have not really heard much about it. Mind, I don't have many gamer friends and of those people they do not own PS2. Typical me likes games with animals in them, like Okami and Pokemon. Probaly why I haven't picked it up in the store yet.

Anyway, sounds alright. Might watch a few trailers to see what it is all about. Saw your RP for this, not sure if I will join though. I know nothing about the game Razz .

Back to top Go down

Post  Addyote Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:19 am

Wyborn wrote:With Playstation 2 being one of my favourite gaming platforms I am surprised I have not really heard much about it. Mind, I don't have many gamer friends and of those people they do not own PS2. Typical me likes games with animals in them, like Okami and Pokemon. Probaly why I haven't picked it up in the store yet.

Anyway, sounds alright. Might watch a few trailers to see what it is all about. Saw your RP for this, not sure if I will join though. I know nothing about the game Razz .

The game has won many, many awards and has even been considered the best game ever for Playstation xD

the trailers are coo'... and you can look through the walkthroughs if you want.
Addyote
Addyote
Sketcher
Sketcher

Back to top Go down

Post  Silvie Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:26 am

Actually, I believe Uncharted 2 is for the newest PS system, the PlayStation 3, correct? I'm actually a PS3 gamer, my best friends are on there. :3 The list could go on and on with the games I play.

Silvie
FSP Leader Committee Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkfur Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:38 am

I have UC and UC2. I'd recommend any person with a PlayStation 3 to get Uncharted 2, it won game of the year for 2009 and has a great plot with very interesting characters, the varying personalities of them are nice :3.
Wikipedia wrote:A major critical and commercial success, it was named by Metacritic as the most critically acclaimed game of 2009,[7] and won Game of the Year awards on IGN, Giant Bomb, AIAS, X-Play, Reviews on the Run, Game Developers Choice Awards, and the Spike Video Game Awards for the year 2009

Also the fact they used motion capture was really intersting!-

Wikipedia wrote: In E3 2009 videos from Naughty Dog showed the voice actors of the characters performing the motion captures in some of the scenes.[18] The actors act out the scene wearing specially designed Motion capture suits, and their performance was used to provide both the motion capture and voice work. The actors would even rehearse together in a room and had discussions with the creative directors of the game before carrying out the performance

Also including downloadable content just adds to the awesome-ness of the game! ^^
Darkfur
Darkfur

http://winterwolf2.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:16 pm

Gotta love Wikipedia:
Uncharted is a series of critically-acclaimed action-adventure/platforming/third-person shooter video games developed by Naughty Dog and published by Sony Computer Entertainment exclusively for the PlayStation 3 video game console.
Definitely why I have not head of this game before. I do not own PS3 affraid!

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkfur Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:25 am

Soliek just to let you know Uncharted 3 - Drake's Deception has been confirmed with a release date of the 1st November 2011 ! :3
Darkfur
Darkfur

http://winterwolf2.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum